Revised as of May 8, 2020
What information does Corkcicle collect?
Information You Provide Directly to Us
We collect personal information you provide directly to us, for example, when you request to receive emails or newsletters from us, or purchase products or services from us. The types of information we may collect include:
- Transaction Information. We may collect and store information about the products you purchase and your billing information, including transaction records, fulfillment details and correspondence with you. We may also collect limited payment information from you, such as payment method and payment card information; however, we do not store full payment card numbers and our third party payment processor processes all transactions.
- Account Information. When you register for an account on the Sites, you will need to provide us with certain personal information to complete the registration, including information that can be used to contact or identify you, which may include your name, email address, mailing address, username, password, and phone number.
- Content You Submit. We collect the content you submit to the Sites. This includes your posts and comments or responses to surveys or product reviews.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you access or use the Sites, the types of information we may automatically collect about you include:
- Usage Information. We may collect information about your usage of, and interaction with the Sites. For example, we may collect and store statistics and other information about the online activities of our users on an aggregated (collective) basis, including tracking the number of people who view each page to learn which features are the most popular.
- Mobile Device Information. We may collect information about the mobile device you use to access or use the Sites, including the hardware model, operating system and version, mobile network information and information about your use of our mobile applications. With your permission, we may also collect information about the precise location of your device using methods that may include GPS, wireless networks, cell towers, and Wi-Fi access points. You may stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the settings on your mobile device but note that some features of a mobile application may no longer function if you do so.
- Log Information. When you access or use the Sites, our servers may automatically record certain log file information, such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, operating system, browser type and language, referring URLs, access times, pages viewed, links clicked and other information about your activities on the Site.
- Information Collected by Cookies. We and our service providers use various tracking technologies, including cookies, to collect information about you when you interact with our Sites, including information about your browsing and purchasing behavior. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve the Sites and your experience, see which areas and features of the Sites are popular and count visits. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of the Sites.=
Information We Collect From Third Parties
How does Corkcicle use COLLECTED INFORMATION?
We may use your information for various purposes related to our operations and your use of the Sites. For example, we may use your information to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Sites and provide you with relevant information and content, including subscriptions to our email list and newsletters.
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Sites.
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Corkcicle and others.
- Maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements, required disclosures and choices and controls that may be available.
- To personalize online content and user experiences.
- To perform operational functions in connection with our business, including data analysis, audits, developing and improving products and services, enhancing the Sites and identifying usage trends.
- To deliver our products and services to you upon your purchase.
- To deliver marketing materials or other advertising content to you.
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with a better experience.
- In connection with your employment (to the extent applicable to you).
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
WHO DOES CORKCICLE SHARE INFORMATION WITH?
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf (including our third-party payment processor).
- With third party businesses to provide you with information about products and services that may be useful to you.
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, rule, regulation or legal process.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or any business, other change of control transaction or financing.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce any agreement we may have with you.
- Between and among Corkcicle and any current or future parent, subsidiary and/or affiliated company.
- With your consent or at your direction.
We also may share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third-party links on our site. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third-party’s website. We have no control over these linked sites. Each of third-party site has its own separate and independent privacy policies and practices, including in connection with their use or disclosure of information you disclose to them. Corkcicle is not responsible or liable for the content of any third-party site. We encourage you to check the privacy policies of third-party sites before providing your information to them. The fact that we may link to a third-party site or present a banner ad or other type of advertisement from a third party is not an endorsement, authorization, or representation of any affiliation by us with that third-party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices.
Third-Party Analytics Services
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on our Site or on or through any of its features or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
We use reasonable security measures designed to safeguard the personal information under our control from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. Despite these measures, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from us via the Sites by Internet or email cannot be guaranteed. Corkcicle encourages you to learn as much as you can about your privacy on the Internet.
Notice to International Users
The Sites are hosted in the United States and are subject to U.S. law, and are intended for users located only in the U.S. If you are accessing the Sites from outside the United States, please be advised that U.S. law may not offer the same privacy protections as the laws of your jurisdiction. By accessing and using the Sites, you consent to the transfer to and processing of your personal information in the U.S.
California Resident Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information; subject to exclusions from the rights granted under California law with respect to certain information governed by certain sector-specific privacy laws.
California Resident Rights
Subject to certain exceptions under California law, California residents may have the following rights with respect to their personal information collected by Corkcicle:
- The right to know and access. California residents have the right to request Corkcicle disclose (i) a copy of the personal information that we collect about you; (ii) the categories of personal information that we collected about you in the preceding 12 months; (iii) the categories of purposes for which such personal information was disclosed in the preceding 12 months; (iv) the categories of sources such personal information was collected for; and (v) the categories of third parties such personal information may have been shared with.
- The right to deletion. California residents have the right to request that Corkcicle delete the personal information that we or our vendors collected about you. There may be circumstances under which we will be unable to delete your personal information, such as if we need to comply with our legal obligations or complete a transaction for which your personal information was collected. If we are unable to comply with your request for deletion, we will let you know the reason why.
If a California resident chooses to exercise any of these rights, Corkcicle will not discriminate against the California resident in anyway.
Exercising California Resident Rights
To exercise any of these rights, contact us at Service@corkcicle.com or 1-866-780-0007. In connection with submitting a request, you must provide the following information: name, email, phone number, address (or state of residency) and you must state what type of request you are making.
Only a California resident, or someone legally authorized to act on such California resident’s behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to his or her personal information. In general, Corkcicle has the right to require you to provide written permission granting authority to your representative and for your agent to verify its identity directly with us, and we may deny a request from your representative who does not submit proof of authorization as we request.
A California resident may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must provide sufficient information that allows Corkcicle to reasonably verify the requestor is the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative and describe the request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. Corkcicle cannot respond to a request or provide personal information if we cannot verify the identity or authority to make the request.
Corkcicle will endeavor to confirm receipt of a request within 10 days following submission and provide information about how we will process the request. Corkcicle will endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to an additional 45 days), we will provide notice in writing explaining the reason for the extended time period. We may deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the request receipt date. If we deny a request, we will provide a response explaining the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable.
Sharing of California Resident Personal Information
Corkcicle may have collected and disclosed the following categories of personal information from a California resident for a business purpose in the preceding 12 months:
- Various identifiers, including, name, address, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)), including, telephone number or financial information.
- Commercial information, including, records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Biometric information, including, behavioural characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information.
- Internet or other similar network activity, including, browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement, including protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our Site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data in order to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer our Site.
- Geolocation data, including, physical location or movements
- Sensory data, including, audio, electronic, visual, or similar information.
- Professional or employment-related information, including, current or past job history or performance evaluations.
- Educational information, including, transcript, student records, grades and performance, activities, school name or school ID.
- Inferences drawn from other personal information, including, profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
- Protected classification characteristics, including, race, color, national origin, marital status, sex, veteran or military status.
- Personal records, such as, power of attorney, family history or power of attorney.
- Information received from a government entity or other third party.
Corkcicle may collect the above categories of personal information directly from you, indirectly as you interact with our Sites, from or through other third-party sources, including our customers or employees, or through email or other electronic messages between you and our Sites.
Sale of California Resident Personal Information
In the prior 12 months, Corkcicle has not sold personal Information of a California resident.
How We Respond to “Do Not Track” Signals
Some web browsers have “Do Not Track” or similar features that allow you to tell each website you visit that you do not want your activities on that website tracked. At present, the Sites do not respond to “Do Not Track” signals and consequently, the Sites will continue to collect information about you even if your browser’s “Do Not Track” feature is activated.
“Shine the Light” Law
California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to Service@corkcicle.com.
Nevada Resident Privacy Rights
Nevada residents may have certain rights to opt-out of sales of their personal information under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A. However, please know Corkcicle does not currently sell data triggering this Nevada statute's opt-out requirements. If you have questions with respect to this right, please contact Service@corkcicle.com.
Last Modified: May 8, 2020
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your username, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all trademarks, information, software, text, names, logos, service names, designs, slogans, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in its memory incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this Website.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Website.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through the Website.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the State of Florida in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Corkcicle, LLC, 1300 Brookhaven Dr #2, Orlando, FL 32803.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.